Element Plus E27
- Classic smart lighting + colour temperture change E27
- App and Voice Controlled Smart Lighting
26 in stock
Colour your home
The Element Plus LED floodlightis so smart, it can shift colour temperature between warm and natural lighting.
All so you can set the mood from Soft White to Daylight (2700K-6500K) via the easy to use Element app.
Switch on safety
More than just a light, Element Plus is a fail-safe security system that lets you illuminate your home remotely – anytime, and from absolutely anywhere.
Have your lights turn on whenever you want, making it look like you’re inside when you’re really miles away. All the while saving some hard-earnt cash on your energy bills.
Home automation made easy, the wireless central Element hub can be placed anywhere in your home that has Wi-Fi coverage.
- Works with Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- Built-in security settings
- Connect up to 64 lights per hub
- Easy to set up
- Element app available for iOS and Android
- Works with existing dimmer switches
- Energy use tracking, eco-friendly
*Element Plus requires the Sengled home app
*Sengled hub included in pack
- Bulb Type: A60
- Fitting Type: E27 or B22
- Lifetime: 25000 hrs
- Warranty:: 2 Years
- Hub: 0.15 lbs Bulb: 0.8 lbs
- Hub dimensions: 1.1 in (height), 5.1 in (length), 2.2 in (width) Bulb: 2.42 in (diameter), 4.41 in (length)
- Brightness: 800 lumens (60W equivalent)
- Color Temperature: 2700 – 6500 K
- Dim: Dimmable with wall dimmer and with app
- Beam Angle: 270º
- Wattage: 9.8W (peak)
- Communication Protocol: Zigbee
Add up to 64 Element bulbs on a single Element Hub for whole home lighting that you can turn On/Off, dim and schedule — all from the Element app.
This kit includes two A60 LED Element Plus bulbs (Choose between edison screw and bayonet) and the Wi-Fi compatible Element Hub which provides secure, instant access to your system wherever and whenever you need it.
Each Element purchase is part of our #OneBulbOneTreemovement. For every Element bulb you buy, Sengled plants a tree. How’s that for a bright idea?