Element Downlight Single
- Classic smart lighting downlight + driver
170 in stock
The smarter, safer home security system
The Element Downlight is more than just a light. It’s a fail-safe security system that lets you illuminate your home remotely – anytime, and from absolutely anywhere.
So you can turn your lights on whenever you want, making it look like you’re inside when you’re really miles away. All the while saving some hard-earnt cash on your energy bills.
Switch on safety
If you’re already the proud owner of an Element hub, simply add your new downlight to the existing system. If not…well, what are you waiting for?
Home automation made easy, you can schedule, dim and turn your bulbs on/off (and more) via the easy to use element app or voice control.
And not only is the Element Downlight a carbon neutral LED, but we plant a tree for every bulb we sell as part of our #OneBulbOneTree initiative.
Welcome to the future of lighting.
- Works with Google Home and Amazon Echo
- Control up to 50 lights remotely via your smart device
- Easy to set up
- Element app available for iOS and Android
- Bulb type: Downlight recessed
- Dimensions: L – 78mm , W – 78mm, H – 26mm
- Lifetime Hours: 25,000
- Beam Angle: 80 degrees
- Wattage: 11 W
- Mounting or Base Type: Recessed downlight
- IP rating: IP20
- Lumens: 850
- CCT: 3000K
- Cutout: 75mm – 90mm
Manuals & Data Sheet
Manual & Data Sheet
- Ensure that the hub has been removed from any previous Sengled Element accounts. If the hub is still associated with an account, navigate to the device tab, then delete the hub in question.
- If there is an Ethernet cable attached to the hub, remove the cable from the hub. If not, continue on to the next step.
- Power off the hub and then power it back on and wait 30 seconds. Then press and hold the reset button on the side of the hub for 8 seconds (you may use a pen or pencil to do this if it is easier).
Please note, you must wait 30 seconds or it may not reset properly.