Element Downlight Single
- Classic smart lighting downlight + driver
95 in stock
The smarter, safer home security system
The Element Downlight is more than just a light. It’s a fail-safe security system that lets you illuminate your home remotely – anytime, and from absolutely anywhere.
So you can turn your lights on whenever you want, making it look like you’re inside when you’re really miles away. All the while saving some hard-earnt cash on your energy bills.
Switch on safety
If you’re already the proud owner of an Element hub, simply add your new downlight to the existing system. If not…well, what are you waiting for?
Home automation made easy, you can schedule, dim and turn your bulbs on/off (and more) via the easy to use element app or voice control.
Welcome to the future of lighting.
Works with Google Home and Amazon Echo
Control up to 50 lights remotely via your smart device
Easy to set up
Voice Control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
Element app available for iOS and Android
*operates via Sengled home app and requires a Sengled hub
- Bulb type: Downlight recessed
- Dimensions: L – 78mm , W – 78mm, H – 26mm
- Lifetime Hours: 25,000
- Beam Angle: 80 degrees
- Wattage: 11 W
- Mounting or Base Type: Recessed downlight
- IP rating: IP20
- Lumens: 850
- CCT: 3000K
- Cutout: 75mm – 90mm
- Smart downlight using ZigBee technology that can operate at up to 64 lights from one hub at over 100 meters distance
- You can replace MR16 or GU10 globes with this downlight kit lamp and transformer and keep your existing light trim or choose your own.
- Voice control using Google or Amazon
- Control your whole home and all downlights without slowing your WIFI and getting maximum coverage sing the Sengled Zigbee Hub.
Manuals & Data Sheet
Manual & Data Sheet
- Ensure that the hub has been removed from any previous Sengled Element accounts. If the hub is still associated with an account, navigate to the device tab, then delete the hub in question.
- If there is an Ethernet cable attached to the hub, remove the cable from the hub. If not, continue on to the next step.
- Power off the hub and then power it back on and wait 30 seconds. Then press and hold the reset button on the side of the hub for 8 seconds (you may use a pen or pencil to do this if it is easier).
Please note, you must wait 30 seconds or it may not reset properly.