Pulse Link Starter Kit
- Connect Pulse speakers to your TV, vinyl record player or existing sound system
The smarter home sound system
Custom made for entertaining (whether alone or with the company) the Pulse Link features state of the art JBL® Bluetooth® speakers built into a clever LED bulb.
Link the old with the new
As well as pairing with your smart device, Link is fitted with aBluetooth® converter that allows you to wirelessly connect your sub, amp, television or even your old-school vinyl record player (basically, anything with an audio output)to your Pulse speakers.
All so you can play your favorite tunes, podcasts, audio books and more– from your lights.
Switch on, turn up, and listen in
It’s as simple as screwing in and turning on – for music in any room, from the bedroom to the shed.
Set the mood by controlling your lights and sound from your smart device via the easy to use Sengled app.
Or turn it up with anywhere from two to eight Pulse speaker bulbs and immerse yourself in the complete surround sound experience.
Discover world first technology from the comfort of your own home.
- Allows you to connect with both a 3.5mm auxiliary port or Bluetooth® for a loud and clear sound system.
- Long lasting energy efficient LED lights + 13watt JBL® Bluetooth® speakers.
- No need for charging.
- Sengled app available for iOS and Android
- For any Android device that cannot download the app from the play store. An app QR Code is available in the product images.
*requires Sengled Pulse app
*Doesn’t require Sengled Element hub
- Kit contains: 2x Pulse LED lights + JBL® Bluetooth®, 1 x Link, 1x RCA to 3.5mm AUX
- Wattage: 8W
- Lumens: 600
- Base Type: E27/B22 options
- CCT: 2700K
- Energy Consumption: 11.5W 15w LED Speaker
- Dimensions: Height 140MM, Diameter – 98mm
- Link adapter: Plugs into any standard outlet. Connects to TV or AV receiver via 3.5mm auxiliary cable (included), or to mobile devices via Bluetooth®
- Pulse bulbs: No wires, remote controls or power cords required, stream audio via Bluetooth® from iOS and Android devices
- Pulse Master bulb supports up to 7 Pulse Satellite devices
- Link adapter: 0.95in (H) x 2.21in (W) x 3.80in (L)
- Pulse bulbs: 5.3in (H) x 3.8in (diameter)Dimmable, energy-efficient LED (rated for 25,000 hours)
- 600 lumens (55W equivalent)Power supply: 100-120V AC 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 15W-30W (Pulse bulbs, light + audio), 0.75W (Link adapter)