Element Downlight Kit
- App and Voice Controlled Smart Lighting
30 in stock
Make it look like you are home, while you are away.
Light scheduling, energy monitoring and added security all in a downlight. The Element system allows you to control your home lighting easily, through your phone or smart device. Enjoy complete control; turn On/Off, dim and schedule — all from the Element app. Once you have your hub, you can connect up to 64 globes on the same system.
Already have an Element hub? Simply add as many single downlights as needed to your existing system. If you don’t have a Sengled hub already, then start your purchase here with one of our Element starter kits.
Each Element purchase is part of our #OneBulbOneTreemovement. For every Element bulb you buy, Sengled plants a tree. How’s that for a bright idea?
- Dimensions: L – 78mm , W – 78mm, H – 26mm
- Lifetime Hours: 25,000
- Beam Angle: 80 degrees
- Wattage: 11 W
- Mounting or Base Type: Recessed
- IP rating: IP20
- Lumens: 850
- CCT: 3000K
- Cutout: 75mm – 90mm
Manuals & Data Sheet
Manual & Data Sheet
- Ensure that the hub has been removed from any previous Sengled Element accounts. If the hub is still associated with an account, navigate to the device tab, then delete the hub in question.
- If there is an Ethernet cable attached to the hub, remove the cable from the hub. If not, continue on to the next step.
- Power off the hub and then power it back on and wait 30 seconds. Then press and hold the reset button on the side of the hub for 8 seconds (you may use a pen or pencil to do this if it is easier).
Please note, you must wait 30 seconds or it may not reset properly.